Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trying Out Wordpress

Now, I'm usually a Blogspot blogger. I have my blog over on Blogspot (http://www.penxsword.blogspot.com/) but a few people I know have insisted that they get more traffic from Wordpress and that it's better than Blogspot. So I'm going to try Wordpress out for a bit while I maintain my Blogger and see which one works better for me.
Everything I post here will be posted on my Blogspot too so don't think you'll miss out if you follow one or the other. All my old post will remain on Blogspot, though. I won't go through and repost all my old post here. Each site has their own perks, I just know Blogspot better and that's what gives it the advantage currently. Though I will admit I like the word count feature here on Wordpress... Of course, because of my addiction to the madness of NaNoWriMo I do enjoy word counts... But since I can see the word count I can see how pitifully short my blog post is. ; )
So! Let the experiment begin and let's see which blog hosting site I'll like more.


( P.S. This is my Wordpress link for those of you interested: http://penxsword.wordpress.com/ ))

No comments:

Post a Comment