Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have a Fantastic, Fantasy Christmas~ With a Pinch of Writing

   Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a good Christmas with people you love. Christmas isn't Christmas unless it's spent that way.

   I received wonderful gifts from my parents-- most fantasy themed, just as I love it! One of my favorites being a silver ring with a dragon on it.


   Isn't it lovely? I also received a dragon shirt, with a lovely silver dragon perched on a cliff looking dignified and proud, another one with two dragons and their riders ready to battle. I also got a dragon egg with candy inside-- though to get the candy you have to break the egg so I won't do it, a gold Asian dragon pen, Stephen King's "On Writing", and the Writer's Market 2011. Part of my Christmas gift was my new Samsung Transform-- a phone which I'm not sure how I lived without.

   Christmas was a good day. Even my dog enjoyed it as she used my leg as a pillow, snoozing after we opened all our gifts.


   And we can't forget the warm slippers my mom bought us. A sure essential for writing in the colder months, I'm sure! My youngest sister has the pink ones on the left. Mine are the black ones on the right.


   My aunt bought me beautiful journal too. I'm very excited about writing in it.  Along with all this, I also have some cash handy and stashed away for later days.

   Once again, I hope you're all enjoying your holiday season and spent it in the company of those you hold dearest to your hearts.

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule!

- Siddy

No comments:

Post a Comment