Friday, December 31, 2010

To The New Year

   Well, it's the end of the year and time to say good bye to the old year and hello to the new one. It's also that time to make resolutions. So here's my resolutions:


  • Edit my novel-in-progress
  • Write two full first drafts during 2011
  • Get an agent and send edited novel-in-progress out for publication
  • Get rid of all negativity in my life (more as in negative people instead of negative tasks as in work)
  • Join a local writing group
  • Learn to drive
  • Experience new things (i.e. build something, go to new places, see new things, go camping, ect, ect.)
  • Read more books and keep a journal
  • Protect my writing time more than I have been


   There's my list. I hope you all manage to accomplish all your new year resolutions. This will be my last blog post for 2010, so farewell 2010 and hello 2011. I hope you'll be better and full of new adventures. I look forward to the new chapters in my life and the exciting new adventures that lay ahead.
   Looking back on this year I could have accomplished so much more. I don't want that regret at the end of 2011. I want to live my life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it-- even the hardships.

   So here's to the new year and the new adventures that are waiting~
   May it be blessed with happiness, fortune, love, and excitement.

- Siddy

2 comments:

  1. Great list. Have fun with your new experiences. I'm sure you'll come up with all kinds of great fodder for your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Have fun with your writing and I hope your new year is full of success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete